All Leathercraft Library patterns and projects are property of Tandy Leather. Projects and patterns available are a part of the Tandy Leather Archive and may contain outdated product information or service offerings. Projects and patterns can be reproduced for personal use by printing, but Tandy Leather cannot guarantee the quality of reproduction or printing due to the image quality available. Some project and pattern themes or motifs may not be representative of Tandy Leather’s current views.
Vintage Doodle Page Collectors Set - Series E4
This set includes the 41st series of Doodle Pages published around 1994. They contain valuable information and instructions for many aspects of leatherworking. Made by some of leatherworkings premier artists of their time, the lessons taught and the patterns given are a vast source of inspiration and knowledge for any leather artist.
Doodle Pages included:
• Curves-Bill McKay
• Belt Scrap Key Chains-Fredrick J. Hoyt
• Modeling Farm and Barn Wood-George Gross
• Ornamental Calligraphy With The Swivel Kinfe-Terry King
• New Faces For Old Friends-George Gross
• Stamp Combinations-Alan Scheider
• The Folded Billfold-F.O. Baird
• Basic Basketweave and More-Tony Laier
• Tissue Box Cover-Harold Arnett & Jane Zetti
• Laced Belts-Harry Resinger
• Native American Cliff Dwelling-Larry Verret