All Leathercraft Library patterns and projects are property of Tandy Leather. Projects and patterns available are a part of the Tandy Leather Archive and may contain outdated product information or service offerings. Projects and patterns can be reproduced for personal use by printing, but Tandy Leather cannot guarantee the quality of reproduction or printing due to the image quality available. Some project and pattern themes or motifs may not be representative of Tandy Leather’s current views.
Vintage Doodle Page Collectors Set - Series A4
Note: Only the tooled designs are provided. The Doodle Pages in this collection were originally produced with the tooled design on the front side and either blank or information (usually advertising) on the back side. Therefore, tracing patterns are not available for the Doodle Pages in this collection. This set includes the forth series of Doodle Pages published around 1953. They contain valuable information and instructions for many aspects of leatherworking. Made by some of leatherworkings premier artists of their time, the lessons taught and the patterns given are a vast source of inspiration and knowledge for any leather artist.
Doodle Pages included:
• Florals & Geometric Backgounds-Al Stohlman
• Trees & Horses with Collie Dog-Al Stohlman
• Indian Scene, Silhouette & Trappings-Al Stohlman
• Fish, Fisherman & Silhouette-Al Stohlman
• Peacock, Flowers & Leaves-Al Stohlman
• Moose, Elk, Goat & Puma-Al Stohlman
• Eskimo, DogSled, Caribou & Polar Bear-Al Stohlman
• Bear Inside Maple Leaf Belt-Al Stohlman
• Cougar in Tree Inside a Shield-Al Stohlman
• Deer, Fisherman & Hawk in a Deer Silhouette-Al Stohlman
• Cabin in Trees in Hawk Silhouette-Al Stohlman
• Holdup Men in Horsehead Silhouette-Al Stohlman