All Leathercraft Library patterns and projects are property of Tandy Leather. Projects and patterns available are a part of the Tandy Leather Archive and may contain outdated product information or service offerings. Projects and patterns can be reproduced for personal use by printing, but Tandy Leather cannot guarantee the quality of reproduction or printing due to the image quality available. Some project and pattern themes or motifs may not be representative of Tandy Leather’s current views.
Vintage Doodle Page Collectors Set - Series B11
This set includes the 23rd series of Doodle Pages published around 1973. They contain valuable information and instructions for many aspects of leatherworking. Made by some of leatherworkings premier artists of their time, the lessons taught and the patterns given are a vast source of inspiration and knowledge for any leather artist.
Doodle Pages included:
• Fall-Helen and Chestley Duft
• Winter-Helen and Chestley Duft
• Matched Pairs-Dick Bloomquist
• Techniques In Figure Carving The Alaskan Malamute-Al Stohlman
• Mother Nature's Wildlife-Gene Noland
• Mother Nature's Wildlife2-Gene Noland
• Mother Nature's Wildlife3-Gene Noland
• Mother Nature's Wildlife4-Gene Noland
• A Rainbow Of Belts-Dick Bloomquist
• The Early Birds-Dick Bloomquist
• The Roundup-Dick Bloomquist