All Leathercraft Library patterns and projects are property of Tandy Leather. Projects and patterns available are a part of the Tandy Leather Archive and may contain outdated product information or service offerings. Projects and patterns can be reproduced for personal use by printing, but Tandy Leather cannot guarantee the quality of reproduction or printing due to the image quality available. Some project and pattern themes or motifs may not be representative of Tandy Leather’s current views.
Vintage Doodle Page Collectors Set - Series B5
This set includes the 17th series of Doodle Pages published around 1967. They contain valuable information and instructions for many aspects of leatherworking. Made by some of leatherworkings premier artists of their time, the lessons taught and the patterns given are a vast source of inspiration and knowledge for any leather artist.
Doodle Pages included:
• VIP Portraits Abraham Lincoln-Christine Stanley
• V.I.P. Portraits Theodore Roosevelt-Christine Stanley
• VIP Portraits Eisenhower-Christine Stanley
• VIP Portraits John F. Kennedy-Christine Stanley
• Vacation Time-Al Stohlman
• Vacation Time2-Al Stohlman
• Vacation Time3-Al Stohlman
• Vacation Time4-Al Stohlman
• Coneflower-Al Stohlman
• Black Eyed Susan-Al Stohlman
• Rosebud Orchid-Al Stohlman
• New England Aster-Al Stohlman