All Leathercraft Library patterns and projects are property of Tandy Leather. Projects and patterns available are a part of the Tandy Leather Archive and may contain outdated product information or service offerings. Projects and patterns can be reproduced for personal use by printing, but Tandy Leather cannot guarantee the quality of reproduction or printing due to the image quality available. Some project and pattern themes or motifs may not be representative of Tandy Leather’s current views.
Vintage Doodle Page Collectors Set - Series E2
This set includes the 39th series of Doodle Pages published around 1992. They contain valuable information and instructions for many aspects of leatherworking. Made by some of leatherworkings premier artists of their time, the lessons taught and the patterns given are a vast source of inspiration and knowledge for any leather artist.
Doodle Pages included:
• Finished Filigree-Karen Siems
• Quick Release Key Holders From Belt Ends-Karla Van Horne
• Made in Native America-Brad Martin
• Rams Head-Peg Culpepper
• Card Holder-Tim Grothen
• Photo Album Tooling & Dyeing-Larry Mills
• Splayed Basketweave-Karla Van Horne
• Tiger-Kham F. Thong Vanh
• Stuffed Scroll Shirt-Joseph Nevills
• Creating the Illusions-Brad Martin
• Seeds and Weeds-Terry King