All Leathercraft Library patterns and projects are property of Tandy Leather. Projects and patterns available are a part of the Tandy Leather Archive and may contain outdated product information or service offerings. Projects and patterns can be reproduced for personal use by printing, but Tandy Leather cannot guarantee the quality of reproduction or printing due to the image quality available. Some project and pattern themes or motifs may not be representative of Tandy Leather’s current views.
Vintage Doodle Page Collectors Set - Series E3
This set includes the 40th series of Doodle Pages published around 1993. They contain valuable information and instructions for many aspects of leatherworking. Made by some of leatherworkings premier artists of their time, the lessons taught and the patterns given are a vast source of inspiration and knowledge for any leather artist.
Doodle Pages included:
• Noah's Ark-Tim Grothen
• Leather and Wood and Brass-Karla Van Horne
• Attack Eagle-Larry Mills
• The Importance of Matting and Modeling-Rob Barr
• Using Tandy Hi-Liter and Super Shene-Rob Barr
• Cougar Puma Mountain Lion Panther-Peggy Culpepper
• Clutch Purse Design-Larry Mills
• Game Fish Part 1-Rob Barr
• Game Fish Part 2-Robb Barr
• Snake Inlays-Mark Smith
• Sun Spot-Bill McKay