All Leathercraft Library patterns and projects are property of Tandy Leather. Projects and patterns available are a part of the Tandy Leather Archive and may contain outdated product information or service offerings. Projects and patterns can be reproduced for personal use by printing, but Tandy Leather cannot guarantee the quality of reproduction or printing due to the image quality available. Some project and pattern themes or motifs may not be representative of Tandy Leather’s current views.
Vintage Doodle Page Collectors Set - Series E6
This set includes the 43rd series of Doodle Pages published around 1997. They contain valuable information and instructions for many aspects of leatherworking. Made by some of leatherworkings premier artists of their time, the lessons taught and the patterns given are a vast source of inspiration and knowledge for any leather artist.
Doodle Pages included:
• The Littlest Lamb-Silva Fox
• Coloring The Littlest Lamb-Silva Fox
• Teaming Up For Ruffles-Gary Sawyer
• Long Day Done-Silva Fox
• Coloring Long Day Done-Silva Fox
• Tooling A Carnation-Deana Attebery
• Celtic Targe-Jason Pate
• The Herring Gull-Silva Fox
• Coloring the Herring Gull-Silva Fox
• Mountain Lion-Jan F. Schoonover
• David's Belts-David Kawamura