Eco-Flo Hi-Lite Color Stain
Original price €7,97 - Original price €7,97
Original price €7,97
€7,97 - €7,97
Current price €7,97
Eco-Flo Hi-Lite is a water based, low V.O.C., light stain for use on natural veg-tanned tooling leather that will bring out and enhance cuts and impressions.
- Capacity: 4.4 fl. oz. (130.12 mL)
- Shake well before use.
- Transfer a liberal amount of Hi-Lite to a slightly damp sponge, soft cloth or piece of sheep wool.
- Apply to leather, quickly rubbing in a circular motion until color is even across project and all cuts and impressions are full.
- Remove excess Hi-Lite immediately with a clean, slightly damp sponge, soft cloth or piece of sheep wool.
- Allow to dry completely, then buff to a mellow gloss.
- A second coat may be applied for a slightly darker shade. Add as many coats of Hi-Lite Color Stain as necessary to achieve the color desired.
- Allow each coat to dry completely before reapplying.
- Apply a light coat or two of Super Shene, Satin Shene or Carnauba Crème for a final seal. Allow to dry completely between coats. (Some finishes may pick-up a small amount of color.)
- Clean up with soap and water.