Hermann Oak Tooling Sides
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 42): -Infinity%
SKU 99157-61 SP/O
Hermann Oak Tooling Sides are expertly tanned using traditional methods by one of the oldest tanneries operating in the United States. These B-grade, veg-tanned cowhide sides have been dry split to ensure a consistent weight throughout each piece. Hermann Oak leather tools, dyes, forms, and finishes beautifully, making it a top choice for high-end projects for professional leatherworkers and crafters alike.
Hermann Oak Tooling Sides are perfect for projects like wallets, holsters, shoes, makeup bags, shave kits, and belts.
- LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE
- This is a special order item and will take minimum 4 weeks to deliver.
- A representative will contact you with availability, more exact shipping times and information. (Extra shipping cost may apply, no discounts applicable)
- Weight/Thickness: 2 to 3 oz. (0.8 to 1.2 mm)
- Weight/Thickness: 3 to 4 oz. (1.2 to 1.6 mm)
- Weight/Thickness: 4 to 5 oz. (1.6 to 2 mm)
- Weight/Thickness: 5 to 6 oz. (2 to 2.4 mm)
- Weight/Thickness: 6 to 7 oz. (2.4 to 2.8 mm)
- Weight/Thickness: 7 to 8 oz. (2.8 to 3.2 mm)
- Weight/Thickness: 8 to 9 oz. (3.2 to 3.6 mm)
- Weight/Thickness: 9 to 10 oz. (3.6 to 4 mm)
- Weight/Thickness: 10 to 11 oz. (4 to 4.4 mm)
- Average Size: 24 to 25 sq. ft. (2.23 to 2.32 sq. meters)
- Color: Natural