TANDYPRO COWBOY OUTLAW MACHINE
SPECIAL ORDER ONLY:
The Cowboy Outlaw hand operated sewing machine sets the new standard in the hand operated sewing machine industry. With its solid cast iron construction with heat treated high carbon steel parts, the Cowboy Outlaw redefines reliability and long lasting performance in this field. Featuring many industry first refinements in design such as titanium nitride coated hook, shuttle race, and bobbin case covers, as well as a larger more powerful shuttle hook and bobbin case, the Outlaw features many design elements that make it a much better choice than other machines in the same class. A large 9 inch throat depth with a true 9 inches of usable space to the right of the needle allow for the sewing of larger items with ease. The simplicity of operation for this machine as well as its rugged nature allow the Outlaw to be operated by novices and experienced leather crafting professionals alike. Choose the Cowboy Outlaw for your next sewing project and get the job done.
includes: table platform, left and right toe presser foot, variety of needles, 1 bobbin of white thread, 3 underwire bobbins, instructions
- TandyPro® Cowboy Outlaw is a Special Order item and will take extra time for delivery.
- It may take up to 7 business days to receive Shipping Confirmation for a Special Order item and may take minimum 4-5 weeks to deliver
- Special Order items cannot be cancelled. TandyPro® Cowboy Outlaw can be returned within 14 days of receipt. Shipping is non-refundable.
- TandyPro® Cowboy Outlaw machines are special order products and are not eligible for discounts or shipping offers listed on tandyleather.eu.
- This item may incur an additional €30 shipping fee at checkout.