Preston Portfolio Paper Pattern
These detailed instructions and full-size patterns offer a step-by-step guide to creating a functional portfolio.
We also offer the Preston Portfolio Kit that includes pre-cut and pre-punched leather pieces and sewing tools needed.
- Finished Project Dimensions: 12.5 in. x 12.25 in. x 0.5 in. (31.75 cm x 31.12 cm x 1.27 cm)
- Includes 1 Paper Pattern & Instructions
Materials & Tools Required to Complete (not included)
- 4 to 6 oz (1.6 to 2.4 mm) Semi-firm to Firm Tempered Leather (6-7 sq. ft.)
- Glove Snaps (3)
- Straight Edge
- Snap Setter Kit
- Binder Clips or similar
- Wing Divider
- Pricking Irons / Stitching Chisels
- Round Drive Punches
- Scratch Awl
- Harness Needles
- Bell Skiver, Skiving Knife, or Wide Edger
- Preferred Adhesive
- Stitching Horse to hold leather pieces while stitching.
- Sanding Sticks for sanding edges.
- Multi-size Wood Slicker to burnish edges.
- Gum Tragacanth for burnishing edges.
- Cotton Swab to apply burnishing solution.